ISBN: 1-55285-965-7; 978-1-55285-965-0
Dimesions: 6.5 x 9.5
Page Count: 208
This revised and updated edition of Julie Van Rosendaal's popular book Grazing provides grazers, party hosts and the occasional snacker with ammo against the vending machine, comfort when they need to relax and help when they need to feed a crowd. These low-fat dishes are easy to make and low in fat, without ever compromising taste.
Make the right choice for your health and your taste buds with dishes like:
- Homemade Granola
- Olive Oil and Garlic Bagel Chips
- Spanikopita Phyllo Triangles
- Chili Cheese Oven Fries
- Maple Pecan Popcorn
- Curried Almond Chicken Fingers
- Teriyaki Beef Sticks
- Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls
- Three Cheese Caramelized Onion, Spinach and Mushroom Calzone
- Cranberry Pumpkin Pecan Bread.
Graze your way to better health.